Shin Ohtake’s Max Workouts is a 90-day workout plan designed to help burn off fat using highly intense workouts. The workout plan was devised by Shin Ohtake, a former athlete who trained with some of the top conditioning and strength coaches on the planet. This Shin Ohtake Max Workouts review will examine the workout plan focusing on its characteristics, usage, and effects.
Shin Ohtake’s Max Workouts Overview
Shin Ohtake’s Max Workouts have been designed for people who would like to lose weight and build lean muscles. It is a great program for anyone who wants to achieve a more toned body. The program entails two different types of workouts:
- Circuit Training Workouts. These include back-to-back exercises using both body weight and free weights.
- Cardio: High-Intensity Interval Training. These exercises include going back and forth between high and low-intensity intervals. These intervals last between 30 and 60 seconds each. You can choose the type of exercise you would like to do.
Unique in its way, this workout helps you achieve the body you want. Once you reach your goal, it will help you continue to burn calories for up to 24 hours after the exercises have been completed. The next sections of this Shin Ohtake Max Workouts review will focus on just that.
Shin Ohtake’s Max Workout Guides
The Primary Guide included in the program begins with an explanation of the science behind the exercises. Then, it tells you how to successfully complete the exercises. The instructions are very clear so that you will know precisely what needs to be done. The guide also includes high-quality photographs that illustrate each exercise in detail, which is one of the strongest pros of this workout program. You can use these to perform your workouts.
Included in the plan are three other programs that you get for free when you order the Primary Guide, another plus in this Shin Ohtake Max Workouts review. These programs are:
- The Lean Body Diet. This plan details different foods that you should be eating in order to lose fat. It essentially tells you to avoid eating processed food. This guide will show you a list of foods that you should avoid as well, which makes things much easier for you.
- The Muscle Recovery Guide. This part of the program helps ensure that you understand how important recovery time is. It is a short guide that talks accurately about what you need to do to properly recover from your workouts. By following these guidelines, you drastically decrease the risk of injuring yourself or over-training.
- The 4-Week Bodyweight Workout Program. This guide teaches you how to work out according to your needs. You can choose whether you want a regular workout schedule or one that accommodates a business trip, for instance. These workouts are quick and intense and do not involve any sort of equipment.
How to Use Shin Ohtake’s Max Workouts
Before scrolling down and starting the program at the end of this Shin Ohtake Max Workouts review, it is important to understand that it is not for everyone. Beginners and those who do not already have a relatively high level of strength and fitness may not be able to do this workout. It is also not intended for seniors or older people due to the high-intensity workouts that must be completed five days a week.
If you’re looking for a more approachable workout routine, you should also check out our review of the Piyo workout. With this one, you can work your way up and take your time to adjust to the routine.
The first thing you will do is complete circuit workouts. These are done with dumbbells and barbells, as well as your own strength. The circuits include four to six exercises that you do continuously; you only rest after a circuit has been completed. It takes around 30 minutes to complete one and they become more intense as your fitness improves throughout the week.
The second thing you will do is complete high-intensity interval training cardio workouts. These are done twice every week. They are designed so that you constantly change the intensity and pace of your workouts. You repeat the cycle of switching back and forth for 10 to 20 minutes at a time.
By going back and forth between different intervals you boost your metabolism which, in turn, enables you to lose fat much more swiftly.
Training Plan Tips
In order to get the results you desire, you must commit to a highly intensive workout routine. Not only this, but you should be adhering to basic nutritional principles as well. You always have to combine a workout routine with a good diet. Before you begin, check out some healthy diet plans that incorporate whole, unprocessed foods.
Below are some tips to help you when working out using Shin Ohtake’s Max Workouts plan:
- Circuit Training Sessions. You will be doing circuit training sessions three times per week. These circuit training sessions are scheduled on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The exercises are all detailed in the guide that comes with the book. Follow the guide to the letter and do the exercises in good form for best results.
- High-Intensity Interval Cardio. During these workout periods, you will be training two times per week. This means you are scheduled to do them on Tuesday and Thursday. You can choose between running, rowing, or any other cardio activity for this portion of the week.
This happens for the next 90 days. Each day, you complete a workout as designed by the schedule. Coupled with healthy eating habits, this workout plan will show results faster than you think.
Shin Ohtake’s Max Workouts Effects
This program is primarily designed to help you burn fat. The results of following Shin Ohtake’s Max Workouts plan include:
- Higher levels of strength and agility
- Lower body fat percentage than when you started
- Healthier eating habits
- More energy than when you started
- Increased productivity
- A leaner body
- Muscle growth
Shin Ohtake’s plan is intended for younger people. It is perfect for people who want a leaner body in as little as 90 days. Using both cardio and strength training, the plan shows visible results. This Shin Ohtake Max Workouts review should help you decide whether to take on the challenge or not. If you have any questions or thoughts regarding this workout, leave them in the comments below.