P90x has become a household name due to its intensity. Those who have tried the workout often come out with heavy breath, but they claim that it works. There are two different versions of this program: P90x and P90x3. Both of these are designed to help with your fitness levels but in different ways. We will cover the original P90x and show you the benefits of this fitness routine. This P90x review will look at this program in an objective way.
- RIPT90 FIT is 12 all new, intense workouts on 12 DVDs plus bonus Stretch workout. Get great results burning fat and building muscle mass in just 30 minutes a day
- This muscle shredding, easy-to-follow, 90 day program will transform your body
- Includes a complete Training Guide and Planning Calendar. You can also track your workouts with the RIPT90 FIT 90 day Workout Tracker
- Plan Your nutritional needs with the included Meal Plan and join trainer Jody Hendrix to get in the best shape of your life
- BONUS: Stretch DVD helps recovery and injury prevention
P90x Program Overview
P90x has taken off as the hottest new workout trend. It is for those who want the best results with only a few minutes a day spent trying for it. The P90x workout lasts for a total of 90 days. It consists of high-intensity workouts that span for around 30 minutes at a time.
Within this program, there is a total of 16 different workouts. Each one is designed to help tone your body, build muscle and help you lose weight.
This program is meant for those of intermediate to advanced fitness levels. It features full body resistance training, so the benefits can be seen all over your body. This program uses adjustable dumbbells, a pull-up bar, a floor mat, and resistance bands to deliver the best results that it possibly can.
In this portion of the article, we will look at what the P90x is all about. We will also examine any products that you may need to complete the program.
P90x comes with a workout DVD. This program has a director on the DVD who is very tough and motivational, keeping you on your toes at every turn. There are four different packages that you can choose from.
- Base package. The base package comes with the 16 foundational workouts. It also features one additional workout. Along with this package, you will get six free gifts in all. These gifts include:
- Fitness guide
- Workout Calendar
- Nutrition Guide
- How to Accelerate DVD
- 24-hour support
- Resistance bands
- Deluxe Package. This package includes everything that the aforementioned package has to offer. It also includes three extra workouts making 20 workouts in total. There are three different resistance bands as well as pre-workout supplements that last for one month.
- Ultimate Package. This package comes with everything that the deluxe package has, but it also comes with other items. These include a beach body jump mat, a high-quality chin up bar and bands to go with it, as well as a post-workout drink.
- P90x3 Challenge Pack. This final option includes Shakeology with the P90x program.
It is recommended that you purchase the following:
- adjustable dumbbells
- resistance bands
- pull-up bar
- floor mat
- P90X2 continues your progress after P90X with cutting-edge training based on powerful new sports science
- 12 new breakthrough workouts across 13 DVDs that include more emphasis on your core, athletic function, balance, and agility
- Includes a comprehensive, customizable nutrition plan with vegan and grain-free options
- From the makers of P90X
How to Use the P90x Program
While it may seem exciting since you have heard about it from everyone, P90x is not for just anybody. This program may be especially tough on those who have just begun getting into shape. Instead, it is recommended for those who are serious about their fitness.
Those who are of at least intermediate to advanced fitness levels are appropriate for this program. Even so, check with your doctor and be sure that you are healthy enough to do this program before you start it.
The P90x is simple to use. Depending on the package that you get, you will get a minimum of 16 different workouts. These workouts are to be performed over the course of 90 days. On each day, you are to work out for around 30 minutes.
All that you have to do is perform the exercises that are shown on the DVD. Follow them as best as you can; these workouts are designed to be difficult and high-intensity workouts. Even if they may be hard and daunting, remember that you only have to do them for half an hour and only for three months.
- Shed fat, build lean muscle and tone your body in about 35 minutes a day with XTFMAX
- A 90 day program that includes 12 workouts on 12 DVDs, Nutrition Plan, Training Guide and Training Calendar
- XTFMAX sculpts muscles, builds strength and flexibility with fat-burning workouts designed to deliver results
- Each workout features modifications and levels from 1 (beginners) to 4 (advanced) so everybody can be challenged and successful while getting in the best shape of their lives
- Stephanie Oram will get you sweaty, keep you motivated, and deliver results while having fun doing so
Eating / Training Plan Tips
In order for you to make the most out of your P90x experience, take note of the guidelines that can be found below.
- Keep up with the program. P90x P90x3 is known for its intensity. Before you get started, remember that it is going to likely be hard to do. This does not mean that it is not worth doing. Motivate yourself with progress pictures. Remind yourself that it is only for half an hour a day and only for three months. Your body will thank you once the course has ended, and you will certainly be pleased with the results!
- Use the nutrition guide. The included nutrition guide is a great companion to the P90x series. This nutrition guide will ensure that you are eating the right foods to keep up with your exercise routine. By not eating bad food while working out, you are more likely to turn out with better results. The nutrition guide is specifically made to go along with each of the exercises.
- Buy the necessary equipment. The P90x program recommends that you purchase a few additional accessories. These accessories will help ensure that you are making the most out of your workouts. Such accessories include:
- Adjustable dumbbells. These are great for the weight training exercises.
- Resistance bands. These help with the upper body workouts.
- Pull up bar. This will assist with the shoulders and arms.
- Floor mat. This is great for any part of the workout to keep you stable.
- Each dumbbell adjusts from 5 to 52.5 pounds; adjusts in 2.5-pound increments up to the first 25 pounds
- Lets you rapidly switch from one exercise to the next
- Combines 15 sets of weights into one, using a unique dial system
- Eliminates the need for multiple dumbbells cluttering your workout space
- Two year warranty on weight plates and parts
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL - 12 comfortable grips & various handles allow you to perform wide, hammer, close-grip exercises
- UPPER BODY STRENGTH - Strengthen entire upper body and abs with pull-ups, sit-ups, push-ups, dips, and leg raises; Material: Steel; Foam/PVC grips
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE & INSTALL - Slip-in design fits standard doorways (24" to 36"). Includes 2 optional foam covers for outer handles to protect doorframes
- AT-HOME WORKOUT - Portable design makes it easy to squeeze in workouts and stay fit at home; Exercise guide included
- DURABLE STEEL - Made of high grade steel & built to last, it holds up to 300 lb. and includes a limited lifetime warranty
- PROTECTIVE WORKOUT FLOORING - Durable, non-skid textured tiles protect floors while creating a comfortable workout space
- EASY ASSEMBLY - Lightweight puzzle pieces connect quickly and easily, and can be disassembled just as simply for quick storage
- VERSATILE - The water-resistant and noise-reducing design is easy-to-clean, great for use in garages, gyms, home fitness rooms, or even children's play areas
- COVERS 24 SQ. FT. - Each tile measures 24" x 24" x ½"- thick from the highest point of the texture; Includes 6 tiles and 12 end borders for a polished look
- HIGH QUALITY FOAM - High-density EVA foam provides excellent support and cushion; Contains NO toxic phthalates
P90x Program Effects
The effects of the P90x program are immense. There is a reason that you have likely heard so much about these workouts; they typically produce exceptional results. One of the results that you will notice with this diet is the fact that it will help you lose weight. The weight virtually falls off with the combination of the nutrition guide.
The most prominent benefit is that you will be toning your body and gaining muscle.
P90x is a workout that is designed to get you toned. It provides you with plenty of packages to choose from depending on your needs. The P90x is a 90-day shred program that allows you to work out for only 30 minutes per day and see noticeable results.
Hopefully, this P90x review has allowed you to find out if this program is for you. Let us know below if you have any experience with this program.