The Military Diet Substitutions review given here will cover different aspects of this diet, such as what its effects are, how you should follow it, and what you should expect from it.
The Military Diet Substitutions is a three-day diet plan. During these three days, you are told which foods to eat and which ones you should avoid. It is said that if you follow the plan perfectly, you are guaranteed success. After the diet, it is important that you do not go right back to eating how you were eating before. For this reason, the diet is considered to be the beginning of a lifestyle change.
Military Diet Substitutions Overview
Military Diet Substitutions is a diet that lasts for three days, after which you can go “off” of the diet. Then, after four days of being “off” of the diet, you go back on it and repeat. The diet consists of low-calorie foods that work hand in hand with your body to help you lose weight.
The diet works by maintaining your metabolism. It doesn’t slow it down like other diets have the tendency to do, which only causes you to lose weight less quickly.
The main benefit of the Military Diet Substitutions is weight loss. If you pair this diet with exercise, you could see more than just weight loss. You could notice lean muscle gain as well. These results only come from sticking to the diet to the letter. You can’t “cheat” and expect results.
Military Diet Substitution Examples
In this section, we will cover a few different foods that can be substituted for your diet to be effective. The Military Diet Substitutions list says you should:
– Substitute grapefruit with baking soda. Instead of eating a grapefruit in the morning, try baking soda. Mix 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda into a glass of water. This will help balance the body’s pH levels in the same way a grapefruit can.
– Substitute other butters for peanut butter. You can enjoy pumpkin butter, soy butter, almond butter, hummus, or bean dip instead of peanut butter.
– Substitute sunflower seeds or whole grains for bread. You could also enjoy yogurt and flax seeds instead of bread.
– Substitute green tea for coffee. Green tea has natural weight loss benefits and enough caffeine to keep you going. Instead of energy drinks, try sugar-free Red Bull.
– Substitute grilled sushi tuna for canned tuna. You can always eat canned tuna if you like, but many people say they do not enjoy it. Grilled sushi tuna is a good alternative.
– Substitute lentils for meat.
– Substitute plums, grapes, applesauce, papaya or apricots for bananas.
– Substitute bell pepper, parsnip, squash or beets for carrots.
– Substitute eggs, ham or cottage cheese for cheddar cheese.
– Substitute tofu for hot dogs and other processed meats. This includes substituting bratwurst, deli meat, lunch meat, and bologna.
How to Use Military Diet Substitutions
The Military Diet Substitutions plan is not for everyone. Some people need to eat a certain amount of calories for their bodies to be healthy. For this reason, you should check with your doctor before starting this diet to see if you are healthy enough to do so. Those who are not able to get access to the aforementioned foods on a regular basis may also not be suited for this diet. If you often cheat on diets, this program may not be for you either.
If you are healthy enough for this diet, then go for it. It is not hard to do. All that really needs to be done is for you to keep a list on hand of the things that you need as substitutes for your food. You can find a more detailed list of all of the substitution foods online.
Remember to only substitute your food for three days a week. Then, on the other four days, you can eat normally. However, that doesn’t mean that you should be eating junk food.
– Don’t make the substitutions permanent. While you may be tempted to try to lose weight faster by breaking this rule, don’t. You want to only substitute your food for the three days that the diet recommends. This will ensure that you are not losing weight too rapidly. It will also ensure that you are getting all of the necessary nutrients that you need on the remaining four days of the week.
– Eat healthy food on the remaining four days. Eating healthy food is going to help you lose weight. This is because healthy food works in harmony with the substitutions you have chosen.
– Incorporate exercise into your routine. Working out while dieting is important. The key to losing weight on a diet lies in calories; you need to be eating fewer calories than you are burning in a day. Working out can only help you burn more calories.
– Keep ingredients on hand. It will be easier for you to eat how you are supposed to all seven days of the week if you have everything you need in your kitchen. Stock up every week to be sure that this is the case.
Military Diet Substitutions Effects
The effects of Military Diet Substitutions largely lie in weight loss. This diet is extremely popular because it claims that you can lose up to 10 pounds in just one week. This weight loss increases as you go on with the diet. You also only need to engage in light exercising to make it effective.
Alongside immediate weight loss, you can maintain your metabolism with the help of this diet. This can help you lose even more weight, as well as keep it off for a long time.
The Military Diet Substitutions is a diet plan intended to help you lose up to 10 pounds in a week. On this plan, you substitute different foods on three days of the week. The other four days of the week consist of eating regularly, yet healthy. Use our Military Diet Substitutions review to decide if you should try this diet for yourself. Don’t forget to also tell us if you’ve every tried it before in the comments below.