Vibration machines have been on the rise lately, and with good reason. The Merax Crazy Fit Vibration Machine is designed to emulate the effects of a long workout, helping you tone and grow your muscles with short daily workouts, by performing exercises and poses on the machine while it vibrates. In this article, we will provide a Merax Crazy Fit Vibration Machine review, focusing on its specifications, usage, recommendations, and effects.
Merax Crazy Fit Vibration Machine Overview
This machine is designed to better stimulate your muscles as you work out by involuntarily contracting your muscles and emulating the effects of a heavy workout session. This tones and strengthens your muscles. You can work out your entire body in as little as 10 minutes. By using the Merax Vibration Machine, you are able to lose weight, increase muscle mass, and tone your body at the same time.
This machine also enables you to:
- improve balance
- promote better circulation
- improve bone strength
- reduce stress
- promote healthier sleep
- 99 Speed Range and Strong Massage Vibration provide different feeling to your body.
- Perfect for muscle toning, muscle building, weight loss and cellulite reduction
- Variants Of Speed Range and Strong Massage Vibration
- Three sport "effects" give you the intensities of walking, jogging, or running depending upon the spacing of your feet on the platform.
- Perfect for muscle toning, muscle building, weight loss & cellulite reduction
- LATEST UPGRADED DESIGN - Lose weight and tone up fast with the ultimate vibration Platform available on the market.
- SILENT DRIVE MOTOR - Bluefin Fitness use the latest silent motor on the Pro Model which is under 55dB in volume. The German design motor is built to last a lifetime, we are that confident, we offer a lifetime warranty on the motor itself.
- DROP BODY FAT AND BUILD MUSCLE - The Bluefin Pro Model is designed to target those stubborn fat areas whilst increasing muscle mass at the same time. High-frequency, full body vibrations subconsciously contract the muscles in the body 1000's of times per minute, which results in burning a huge amount of calories, giving you an all over, toned look.
- ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED - The package includes workout exercise cords to tone your arms and upper body, workout poster to help you with different workout positions, full instruction manual (languages - English, German, Spanish, French, Italian), tools and UK and EU power cable.
- BUILT IN SPEAKERS - Working out doesn't have to be boring. Tune into your favourite radio programme or podcast and relax whilst you work out.
Merax Crazy Fit Vibration Machine Specifications
In this section, we will look at what this high-powered machine is made up of and examine the different products that you could buy to go along with it.
The Merax Crazy Fit vibration machine is made from top quality materials and comes with 160 different vibration settings. You can choose the setting that works best for you and your unique fitness level, as well as individual strength level. Each setting can tone your body in a different way, which allows you to slowly change the settings as you get fitter and stronger.
The machine features an LCD Display on the console which shows the different vibration speeds you are using and the amount of time you are taking on each routine. With this console, you can:
- adjust the vibrations
- change the length of the routines
- choose from the 10 provided workout modes
While researching and testing the product for this Merax Crazy Fit Vibration machine review, we also liked the following aspects:
- The durable arms help you keep your balance due to their ergonomic shape.
- The flexible arm resistance bands included allow you to strengthen your upper body more efficiently.
- The instruction manual shows you how to safely operate this machine.
- The optional nutritional guide or cookbook that you should consider purchasing will pair well with your new exercise routine.
- Elle Marie
- Willow Bend Press
- Kindle Edition
How to Use the Merax Crazy Fit Vibration Machine
The machine can be used by most people who are in good physical health. For those who suffer from different ailments, it is important to speak with a doctor before trying out the vibration machine. Those who have the following ailments, in particular, should not use it without consultation:
- heart health issues
- joint problems
If you are healthy enough to use it, getting started is simple enough. Turn on the machine and use the LCD control panel to choose your vibrational speed. This speed should be chosen in accordance with your fitness and strength levels.
After choosing the vibrational speed, sit, stand, or lie on the vibrating platform. The position you choose depends upon the exercise you want to do. You can look up different exercises that are intended to go with one of these machines. They often consist of poses and short routines that take very little time to complete.
If you want to relax or get ready for sleep, you can turn the machine on its lowest setting. Simply stand, sit, or lie on it, and let the vibrations lull you into relaxation.
- Alfio Albasini, Martin Krause, Ingo Volker Rembitzki
- Churchill Livingstone
- Kindle Edition
- Edition no. 1 (01/11/2010)
Training Plan Tips
- Choose the setting that is right for you. When you first begin, it is important that you do not start out on the highest level of vibration. Instead, you want to find one that is comfortable for your fitness level. Begin at this speed and as you get stronger, you can increase the speed.
- Perform the exercises properly. These machines are best used with certain poses and exercises. You can find them in the owner’s manual or online. You can also do the 10 different workout routines that come pre-programmed into the unit. Whatever you choose, try to practice them with good form and as instructed.
- Purchase a healthy cookbook or nutritional guide. You should pair your exercise routine with a healthy diet. You need to make sure you are eating less calories than you are burning if you want to lose weight. Having a healthy diet will make an excellent companion for your exercises. This will provide the best results.
- Take advantage of the resistance armbands. These bands, often called yoga straps, come with the unit and can tone your upper body more efficiently. This includes arms, neck, back, core, shoulders, and chest.
Merax Crazy Fit Vibration Machine Effects
- Dale L. Roberts
- One Jacked Monkey, LLC
- Kindle Edition
- Edition no. 2 (09/27/2016)
- Ashley Black, Joanna Hunt
- Publisher: Post Hill Press
- Paperback: 404 pages
While many people are under the impression that these effects are only visible, they are not. In fact, you can enjoy more than just weight loss, muscle building, and extra strength.
Working out on the Merax Vibration Machine may also improve circulation. This has benefits for your entire system. Your balance can improve, and you can reduce your stress levels to sleep better at night as well. If used for a longer time, this machine can also improve the health of skin, hair, reduce stress hormones, and increase bone density.
The Merax Vibration Machine is a machine intended to stimulate your muscles. The way it does this helps emulate the effects of a full body workout. The difference is that you can work out in as little as 10 minutes, as opposed to an hour. Make sure to go back to our Merax Crazy Fit Vibration Machine review when you want to decide whether to buy one. Do you already have one? We want to hear about your experience with it down below.