The Body Solid EXM 3000 is a multi-station home gym that promises professional training and that can be used by 3 people at a time. It encompasses a wide array of different fitness exercises found in commercial gyms and has been created by a reputable brand in the industry, mostly known to produce high-quality machines. This Body Solid EXM 3000 review will provide you with an objective and professional overview of this machine, focusing on what you should expect from it, how you can you use, and what are its effects on your body.
Body Solid EXM 3000 Overview
The Body Solid EXM 3000 is made from durable heavy gauge steel. This unit is built to be sturdy, completely rigid, and reliable, as well as totally rigid. The product allows for different people of different sizes and strengths to use the machine as it comes with limiters that let you adjust the intensity of each workout. One of the best features we need to mention in this Body Solid EXM 3000 review is the fact that this machine can be used by multiple people at the same time – up to 3 users can exercise with this machine.
The machine features pads and a footplate encased in DuraFirm, a soft, non-slip, high-quality rubber that offers plenty of protection and support, thus ensuring you do not injure yourself while working out and increasing the comfort.
The benefits of the Body Solid EXM 3000 largely include weight loss and muscle gain. When used regularly and paired with a healthy diet, this machine can transform your body like no other.
Body Solid EXM 3000 Features
In this section of the Body Solid EXM 3000, we will look at the different things that the Body Solid EXM 3000 comes with.
- High pulley system. The high pulley system is a lat pulldown station and works for exercises that can build up your back, shoulders, triceps, and more. The motions are smooth and easy and can fit users of any size without the need to adjust the system.
- Low pulley and row function. This portion of the machine functions as a rowing machine and can train every single group of muscles in your body. This also makes for an effective and efficient cardio workout. That ensures that you won’t need to buy a second machine for cardio. The low pulley station of the Body Solid EXM 3000 also lets you do cable curls, upright rows, leg abductions, and more.
- Ergonomic multi-press station. This station provides a full range of motion. Because of this, you can perform your exercises more easily. This helps stimulate the muscles.
- Ab trainer and mid-pulley section. This portion lets you train your abs via the ab crunch section and shape a lean, muscular waist without also stimulating the obliques or the abs.
- Leg extension and curl station. This station helps build up quads and hamstrings and also increase the strength of your knees.
- Chest workouts. Finally, this portion of the machine is adjustable. It allows you to tone your chest the way you want to.
How to Use Body Solid EXM 3000 Home Gym
The Body Solid EXM 3000 is mostly designed for those who are already fit, but you do not have to be in the best shape imaginable to use this machine. Some experience at the gym before using this machine should be enough to ensure you will not injure yourself while exercising with this home gym. You should consult with a doctor before beginning a high-intensity workout machine like this one.
If you purchase this machine without home installation services, be prepared to spend around 12 hours installing it. The machine is pretty complicated and most customers note it doesn’t come with the most clear, detailed instructions.
Once the machine is installed, using the Body Solid EXM 3000 is easy: Everything that you could need to work out the different parts of your body comes included. It’s as simple as figuring out what you want to work on that day, then choose the portion of the machine that works out those muscle groups. This Body Solid EXM 3000 exercise chart shows you the wide array of exercises you can perform using this home gym.
Most customers who purchased this machine mention the best way to use it to improve the health and aspect of your body is by making a schedule to help you keep track of what you have and haven’t done that week. This can also assist you in making sure that you are spending an equal amount of time on each muscle group to prevent your body from appearing uneven.
Training Plan Tips
This section of our Body Solid EXM 3000 review highlights some things to consider when using the machine to maximize the effects of your workouts:
- Use all the features of the machine. This is an all-in-one machine which makes an abundance of exercises available to you. Make the most of it and take advantage of all the opportunities it offers to evenly work out your muscles and get rid of fat deposits.
- Enjoy the included cardio workout. Instead of having to purchase a new cardio machine, you can use the rowing function to save money by avoiding the purchase of a treadmill or another cardio workout device.
- Pair it with a healthy diet. When you are exercising, it is important that you also eat well no matter if you want to lose weight or gain muscle. Make sure that if you are bodybuilding, you are also eating plenty of protein. This will help you power through your workouts and leave you with plenty of energy.
- Create a workout schedule. This will ensure that you are working out all parts of the body. Creating a schedule will remind you when it’s leg day or arm day, for example.
If you are interested in a home gym but don’t particularly like or have space for this machine, we also recommend going through our review of the Body Solid G10b and a rundown of what the Bowflex Xtreme SE can do for you.
Body Solid EXM 3000 Effects
Using the Body Solid EXM 3000 is a great way for you to gain muscle. This machine comes with everything that you need to build and tone your entire body. By the end of your training, you will notice incredible results. This includes gains in your arms, legs, shoulders, chest, back, abs, and glutes. The results are similar to those you get by practicing sports or running – it works all of your muscles.