The Body Beast Workout is a 90-day program designed to melt away fat and build muscle mass. This program is meant for beginners, but anyone who is interested in building muscle mass is able to do so with the help of this program. This workout is divided into different sections. Each of the sections lasts for 30 days at a time. In this article, we will provide a Body Beast Workout review and some general information about the program, how you can use it, its effects, and more.
Body Beast Workout Overview
The Body Beast Workout is a 90-day workout program that helps you gain muscle. Anyone can use it, from beginners to people with advanced fitness levels. It was developed by a famous Israeli-American bodybuilder with plenty of experience. It focuses on training your different muscles groups once every week.
These workouts are completed by using barbells and dumbbells. The training itself has a high volume, but the intensity is very low. It can be used by both men and women. The selection of different exercises is moderate, but they mostly revolve around joint exercises.
When you have completed the Body Beast Workout, the result should be increased muscle mass. You should notice a difference in different parts of your body. You should also notice a decrease in overall body fat. In the beginning, you will notice rapid muscle gain. The gain will slowly dwindle down as you keep working out; this is often called “newbie gains.” We want to clearly underline in this Body beast workout review that this is completely normal and healthy.
Body Beast Workout Products
In this portion of the article, we will look at the different products that the Body Beast Workout comes with. We will also talk about the things that you may need in order to complete the program. While the gym is perhaps the best place to complete these workouts, you can also do them at home. If you do them at home, you will need the following products:
- A pull-up bar
- A set of either regular or adjustable dumbbells
- An EZ Bar or a Barbell. You could technically get away without one, but get one to make the most out of your workouts.
Already included in the package that comes with the Body Beast Workout is:
- Four Dynamic Set training program DVDs. These DVDs will show you what exercises you need to perform. They will also teach you the right way to do them, so that you can get the most gains.
- Sagi’s Book of Beast. This is important for learning about the program in general and the principles of success.
- Body Beast Eating Plan. This provides you with the nutritional aspects of the program. It is important to follow these guidelines in order to obtain best results.
- Body Beast Workout Calendar. This calendar allows you to keep up with when you need to be performing what exercises.
All of these components are intended to work in harmony with one another and our Body Beast workout review will tell you exactly how you can use these effectively.
How to Use Body Beast Workout
The Body Beast Workout is best suited for those who are already familiar with the gym. Even if you have only gone a few times, you can still perform these exercises. The moves are well laid out and easy to follow. It is great for anyone who has been working out but has not seen any results yet. Because the workouts can be a bit intense, if you are just a beginner, you should take it slow.
Using the Body Beast Workout is as simple as following along with the program itself. You also need to be eating according to the diet plan; without a healthy diet, you won’t notice significant results. The diet plan is filled with food that is better suited for those who want to experience gains.
In order to go through the entire program, you have to complete the different training exercises. These exercises are called:
- Super Sets
- Giant Sets
- Force Sets
- Drop Sets
- Circuit Sets
- Single Sets
- Tempo Sets
Eating / Training Plan Tips
- Follow the eating plan closely. While this is indeed primarily a workout plan, the diet sections have been included for a reason. Be sure that you are following the diet closely. The food in this plan is intended for you to get as much muscle as possible; the diet helps you do it from the inside out. Therefore, it is just as important as the exercise portion. It even comes with ready-made meal plans that will make it simple for you to follow along. This will also ensure that you do not cheat on the diet too often, if at all.
- Perform the workouts as you are supposed to. Practice great form when you are following the videos. The details of the exercises are clearly laid out. This makes them simple to practice the right way and get the best results possible.
- Purchase the necessary supplies. You might think that you don’t need the optional barbells, but that is what is going to help you make the most out of your experience with this workout. You are also going to need an adjustable weight bench and an EZ-Curl bar if you want to do the best you can. Weights are also encouraged by our Body beast workout review and, naturally, by the program itself.
Body Beast Workout Effects
If you complete the program as directed in our Body beast workout review and the instructions that come with the program, there are several benefits that you may notice. Weight loss is one of them. The first thing that you will notice is a drop in pounds. This will likely happen well before you begin gaining muscle. After you begin to lose weight, you will then start to notice the muscle gains.
At first, these gains will happen swiftly. As you go along, it will happen a bit more slowly; even so, you will continue to gain muscle until you stop the program. If you continue your habits after the program is over, you could continue gaining muscle afterward.
The Body Beast Workout is a 90-day working out program. The program is designed to have you lose weight and gain muscle. It uses a combination of a healthy diet and a rigid fitness plan. The exercises come on video, and they can be performed at the gym or at the home. This Body Beast Workout review should let you know if this plan is right for you. Have you ever completed this workout? If so, we want to hear about it in the comments section below.