The Beachbody 21 Day Fix is a three-week exercise program. Its main focus is to help you lose unwanted weight in only 21 days, while its secondary goal is fitness education. This program aims to teach you how to make exercise a part of your daily routine and to eat better. By learning these important things, you can keep the weight off and maintain a healthier lifestyle in the long run. This article will serve as a Beachbody 21 Day Fix review. We’ll talk about what you should expect from the product, how to use it, and what its effects are.
Beachbody 21 Day Fix Overview
As the name suggests, the Beachbody 21 Day Fix lasts for 21 days straight. This program consists of both a diet and an exercise plan for you to follow. It involves eating well and performing simple exercises. This is achieved through:
- portion control eating systems
- a 30-minute workout every day
You are also given color-coded containers. Your calorie intake will tell you what sort of colors you need to be eating. If it does not fit into the container or is not on the list, don’t eat the food. It’s that simple!
Working in harmony, these aspects can help you burn off fat. The Beachbody 21 Day Fix states that you could lose up to 15 pounds in only 21 days. As stated at the beginning of this Beachbody 21-day fix review, you will also learn how to have a healthier lifestyle which will help you keep the weight off forever.
Beachbody 21 Day Fix Products
In this section, we will cover the different products that the Beachbody 21 Day Fix has to offer.
- Eating plan. The eating plan that comes with the Beachbody 21 Day Fix is a calorie-based diet. It uses a portion control system that helps you eat only what you need. The portion control system takes place in the form of color-coded containers:
- Green container: vegetables
- Purple container: fruits
- Blue container: cheese and healthy fats
- Two Orange containers: seeds and dressings
- Shakeology cup: for beverages
- Red container: proteins
- Yellow container: carbs
Each container has a different size, such as one cup, 0.5 cups, 0.75 cups, and so on.
- Exercise plan. This plan comes with two DVDs that contain a total of six different workouts. These workouts target different areas of the body. They also promise to burn large amounts of calories in only 30 minutes and they are surprisingly effective from what we gathered while putting together this Beachbody 21-day fix review. The workouts include:
- Total body cardio fix. This brings your heart rate up to improve metabolism and give you long-lasting weight loss.
- Cardio fix. This helps build your total body cardio exercise.
- Lower fix. This section targets your calves, rear, and thighs.
- Upper Fix. This portion targets your chest, abs, arms, chest, and back.
- Yoga Fix. This helps tone muscles and increase your flexibility.
- Pilates fix. Pilates helps tone your core and lower half.
How to Use Beachbody 21 Day Fix
The Beachbody 21 Day Fix is safe for anyone to use. Since it offers a blend of different types of training, it can be done by most people. Those who have a yoga or Pilates background may benefit from those particular sections.
It is great for beginners and advanced fitness levels alike. With its short duration of only 21 days, this diet is great for those looking for a quick change that can make a lasting impression on their bodies.
Using the Beachbody 21 Day Fix is simple. All that you need to do is stick to the plan. The first thing that you will want to do is calculate how many calories you need per day and figuring out what to eat using the color-coded containers. By doing this, you can be sure that you are not overeating; this will help you burn enough calories while exercising.
The exercise plan is equally important. The sessions are only 30 minutes long, meaning that they will not take up too much time out of your day, which is one of the strongest points of our Beachbody 21-day fix review.
Eating & Training Plan Tips
If you want to make the most out of your experience with the Beachbody 21 Day Fix, check out the tips we have compiled below in our Beachbody 21-day fix review:
- Don’t eat something if it doesn’t fit into your calorie containers. These are designed for portion control. Portion control is perhaps the most important part of this entire program. Do not go over what is inside of the containers. You can have as many of the containers as you need to hit your calories, but that is all.
- Watch the modifiers on the DVDs. Depending on your fitness levels, the exercises may not be that easy for you. Luckily, there are people of different fitness levels in the videos. Watch the person whose fitness level best fits your needs. This way, you are not likely to strain or overwork yourself. This will make you more efficient. It will also encourage you to want to work out.
- Be sure to exercise every day. Following the schedule for workouts is important. Pay attention to which day corresponds to which work out and stick with it.
- Be careful what you drink. You want to drink things such as:
- fruit juice
- soy milk
- coconut milk
- coconut water
- almond milk
You should only drink them three times a week. They are equivalent to one yellow container. You can drink coffee and tea during the week with no problem. Don’t forget to drink a lot of water as well.
Beachbody 21 Day Fix Effects
You might think that because of the name, you will only see results for a short period of time. If you do the Beachbody 21 Day Fix right, that is not true. Its effects should be long-lasting. This is due to the education that it provides to our metabolism.
The immediate–and hopefully long-term–effect of this program is weight loss. You are learning how to eat healthier and incorporate exercise into your everyday life. You can also enjoy muscle gain and toning; this is due to the yoga and Pilates section of the plan.
If you’re interested in more exercising & dieting programs that will help you lose weight and keep it off, we also recommend reading our Biggest Loser diet review – one of the most popular and effective programs at the moment!
The Beachbody 21 Day Fix is great for those who want to lose weight fast. It uses calorie counting and portion control as its main basis. Color-coded containers are used to help you keep track of what and how much you are eating. It also comes with an effective exercise routine. This Beachbody 21 Day Fix review will help you decide if this is the right option for you. If you have tried it before, we want to hear about it. Leave a comment down below.