The Axis Plate Whole Body Vibration Machine review below will be given in an objective and factual manner. We’ll cover an overview of the product, what you get when you order it, how to use it, and what its effects are.
The Axis Plate Whole Body Vibration Machine is an ultra fast and efficient machine for body vibration. This machine features dual motors that offer both tri-planner and oscillation movements. These types of movements mean optimized vibration. With this amount of vibration, your muscles get stimulated more efficiently. This causes them to contract more rapidly for greater results.
Axis Plate Whole Body Vibration Machine Overview
The Axis Plate Whole Body Vibration Machine is an ultra powerful vibration machine. It comes with two different motors that make it twice as powerful as most other vibration machines of its kind. With this machine, you get two different benefits from two different vibrational powers:
- Oscillation vibrations. These are known for their ability to burn fat more evenly and efficiently. They can also help with the draining of the lymphatic system, which can aid in your overall health.
- Tri-planners. These tri-planners build muscle alongside the fat burning properties of the aforementioned oscillation vibrations. They can also help build the density of your bones. Finally, they help reduce blood pressure, providing better circulation and helping to build strength and lean muscle.
Axis Plate Whole Body Vibration Machine Specifications
In this portion of the article, we will look at the different aspects of the Axis Plate Whole Body Vibration Machine. The machine comes with a number of unique features that make it stand out.
- Oscillation vibrations. As mentioned, this device comes with two different vibration types. The first type is oscillation. This means that you are given access to fat burning properties. Oscillation allows for greater intensity without the wear and tear on your joints.
- Tri-planner vibrations. These vibrations are especially efficient in helping build lean muscle. Not only that, but they are great for building greater bone density as well. For those who want to improve circulation, this is also a great setting. This setting can induce more restful sleep as well, by sitting or lying on the machine before bed.
- Booklet. The Axis Plate Whole Body Vibration Machine features a booklet that tells you what to do with the machine. It will show you everything you need to get started. This includes setting up the machine and actually using it.
- 56 speed settings. Choose from 56 different speed settings. These settings depend on what your fitness levels are.
- Three pre-installed workouts. This system comes with three different workouts that you can choose from. The workouts are designed to give you the best results no matter your desires.
How to Use Axis Plate Whole Body Vibration Machine
This machine is great for anyone who wants to lose weight. It is also ideal for those who want to gain lean muscle mass. The product can be used by mostly anyone, of any age, but there are some people who should steer clear of the unit:
- Those who wear a pace maker
- Those who have generally poor heart health
- Those with joint issues
Talk to your doctor and see if an Axis Plate Whole Body Vibration Machine would be beneficial for you. If so, using it is a simple thing to do. Simply perform exercises like you would on any other workout device. There are special exercises that you could do to maximize your performance on this machines. You can find them by looking them up online.
Begin by choosing your vibration based on your fitness level. You can slowly move up to faster vibrations as you get stronger and fitter. You can also take advantage of the three pre-programmed workout levels. These are designed to help you make the most of your time on an Axis Plate Whole Body Vibration Machine.
Training Plan Tips
If you want to experience the Axis Plate Whole Body Vibration Machine as it was meant to be experienced, take a look at the guidelines below.
- Use the three pre-programmed workout settings. These settings will allow you to workout in unique ways for optimized results.
- Pick the right vibrational speed for you. Start out slow and build up as you go along. Choose the vibration speed that is appropriate for your fitness level; if you overdo it, you might exhaust yourself or accidentally get hurt.
- Take advantage of arm resistance bands. The arm resistance bands allow you to optimize your upper body workouts. These workouts allow you to tone your arms, neck, shoulders, back, and chest.
- Look up the right workouts. Online, there is an abundance of workouts that you can use. These workouts are designed specifically for whole body vibration machines. You can perform these exercises and positions for best results.
- Take advantage of its invisible benefits. This machine also offers benefits that you can’t exactly see. These benefits include: lower blood pressure, higher rate of circulation, better sleep.
Use the Axis Plate Whole Body Vibration Machine on its lowest setting to get these benefits.
Axis Plate Whole Body Vibration Machine Effects
The effects of this vibration machine are numerous. They are not only highly visible but invisible as well. Each one of the settings on the machine can benefit your body in some way depending on what level of fitness you are at. Because of the unique vibrations, you will notice fat loss as well as gain of lean muscle.
You can also enjoy better circulation, lowered blood pressure, better sleep, and higher bone density. As mentioned above, this can be achieved by using the machine on one of its lower settings.
The Axis Plate Whole Body Vibration Machine is a full body vibration machine. This machine can help you lose weight and gain muscle. This is due to the dual motors that offer two kinds of vibration.
This Axis Plate Whole Body Vibration Machine review should help you figure out if this machine is right for you. Have you ever used the Axis Plate Vibration Machine? Tell us about your experience with it in the comments section below.
Note: This particular model is currently unavailable, but you can check out a newer model of the Axis-Plate whole body vibration machine.